Below you will answers to frequently asked questions. If there is some question which you have
that is not answered below please send email to email@example.com .
- The flow moves in a direction which is different from the one indicated on intersection pieces or cross pieces.
Answer:Intersection pipe pieces which contain a liquid flow restriction will permit the liquid to flow, unless
the restriction is in a direction which is directly opposite of liquid flow.
- The game is very difficult to play.
Answer:Please got to the iPhone Settings and select Liquid Relay. You will now be able to set the
difficulty level to Easy.
- The bonus points at the end of a level is negative. Why?
Answer: Bonus points are awarded for each intersection piece for which the flow has passed in both directions.
On the other hand, if a pipe piece is added to the game, and this pipe piece is not used to direct the flow
then points will be removed.
- Why do points differ with different difficulty levels?
Answer: The points awarded differ with the difficulty selected. This is to recognize the extra skill
needed to play the game at a higher difficulty level.
- The game does not pause when the menu button is pressed.
Answer:Since this is a game of quick thinking, pausing the game would not permit a fair score calculation.
Therefore the game is not paused when the menu button is pressed.
- There is no sound when I play the game even though I have turn the sound on in the iPhone Settings.
Answer: Check that you have not silenced the ringer. On the iPhone If you have silenced the ringer the
game will not make any sound.
- How do you pause the game?
Answer: You cannot pause the game while playing a level. This decision was made in order to get a score
based on a fixed time.